Michelle’s journey into spirituality, healing and psychic development began after a serious back issue that saw her unable to work in her previous role. After first learning Kundalini Reiki she was drawn to and has since completed many different modalities, most of which she has achieved Master/Teacher level in. Her qualifications range from Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, Past Life Regressionist, Crystal Therapy Teacher to Law of Attraction Practitioner and Negative Belief Clearing Practitioner. She combines these and many of the other modalities she has mastered to offer a unique healing for her clients.
Michelle is a strong believer in integrating and embodying the modalities that she has learnt, and now teaches. She is passionate about helping and guiding others to grow through their own spiritual and healing journeys. Through her unique blend of modalities, she offers intuitive healing services and training to her clients and students so they are able to move towards spiritual authenticity, improving every aspect of their lives.
Our Mission and Core Values, at My Wellness Academy
Our mission is a simple one. We strive to help our clients and students to achieve and enjoy the life they deserve, through collaborative, heart-centred and customised healing, teaching, mentoring and coaching (or some combination of these).
Michelle believes that the key happiness to life lies beneath unlocking spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological blocks (or blockages) in order to spark a personal transformation of individualised energy alignment.
We value honesty, integrity, authenticity and employ a heart-centred and holistic approach to everything we do.
Some Interesting & Lesser Known Facts About Michelle
- Worked as a trainer, at ACTIV, training Adults with Special Needs
- Became an Ordained Minister in 2013
- Won a Business Award
- Was former Executive Director on the board of Reiki Australia associaton
- Became the first ever Reiki Australia – Certified Clinic, in Western Australia
- Went from being hired as a trainer, got promoted to Training Co-ordinator just 3 weeks after getting the position and then to Temp Operations Manager at a RTO, all in just over a year. She helped the organisation pass two audits, which was no mean feat.
- Owned, managed and cooked at her own Italian Restaurant, in her late 20’s
- Became a mother (to a daughter), for the first time, at not quite 17 years old and then again at 20 years old (to a son)
- Has 5 (at last count) grandchildren – 3 boys & two girls
- Loves “playing” in her garden, with her husband James and hanging out with her pet pug dog, Kai.
- Had a position “made” for her, during the time she was hired for a temp HR 6 week position, going on to become the Safety & Operations Support, where her role was to support both the Safety Manager and the Operations Manager and conduct all of the training and inductions on the site of a large steel manufacturing organisation.
Have a Question? Want More Info?