Resources & Tools
Some of my favourite resources:
- Reiki Australia
- IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists)
- Arthur J Gallagher (Insurance)
- COAG Health Council – National Code of Conduct for Health Care Workers
- NOTE: This Code of Conduct is not currently implemented in Western Australia, however Michelle’s student Practitioners & Teachers are advised to follow this Code, as eventually WA will implement this or something similar, as have other states already.
Books, movies and people/pages I’ve loved and learnt from:
- Caroline Myss (Author and Speaker) Caroline’s books are a wealth of knowledge and I highly recommend getting your hands on any of her books.
- Pamela Miles – Pamela is a prominent Reiki Master, in the US. Follow her to see all things Reiki in Medicine.
- Phyllis Lei Furomoto – Usui Lineage Bearer. Phyllis holds regular webinars about Reiki, via Facebook.
- Reiki for common ailments, by author Mari Hall
- Secret Language of your Body, by author Inna Segal
- Heal, The Documentary Produced by: Kelly Noonan Gores and Adam Schomer
- Medical Medium, by author Anthony William
NOTE: Links working at time of publication. If they don’t work, please Google rather than contacting us. We are not affiliated with the authors or producers of these books, pages or movies.